Annapolis Landing is a diverse community of 248 single-family homes located on Beard’s Creek off the South River just outside of Annapolis and convenient to both Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Hello Annapolis Landing,
As we get closer to summer, our beautiful flowers, bushes, and trees will bloom and grow.
Please remember to trim back any growth that hangs over the sidewalks
so that others may enjoy the use of our great walkways.
Please see the photo below.
Annapolis Landing Grounds
2019 Riva 5k-Save the Date!
When: Saturday, April 27, 2019 starts at 9 a.m.
Where: Reichardt Park in Annapolis Landing
- New Date: Register by Tuesday, April 16th at 11:59 PM to be guaranteed a t-shirt.
- T-shirt & bib pick up on Friday, April 26th at the Riva Fire House from 5 – 7:30 p.m. and on race day at the Reichardt Park from 8 – 9 a.m.
- Expect road closures in Annapolis Landing, Berkshire, and Waterford on 4/27 from approximately 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- Race rules due to insurance: no dogs, no bikes, roller blades or scooters. Strollers and wagons are welcome!
- We are striving to be GREEN. Please bring your own water bottle! Post run & walk gathering will include coffee, snacks and a kid's dash.
- Interested in volunteering? Have questions? e-mail us: RivaRunWalk5K@gmail.com
Annapolis Landing Survey
Read the Results from the Annoplis Landing HOA Survey. Click on the format you want to use below, Adobe PDF or MS Powerpoint.
The purpose of this project is to provide 100% treatment for the impervious area within the community and assist the County in meeting its pollutant removal requirements by retrofitting the existing stormwater management facility. In addition to 100% water quality treatment, the goals of the retrofit include bringing the facility into compliance with current State and Local regulations, increasing the pond habitat available to wildlife, and continuing to provide flood control equal to what the facility is currently providing. (copied from the Anne Arendel website)
Our neighborhood features tree-lined and lighted streets with sidewalks, underground utilities, naturally wooded areas, lots of open ground and two well-equipped playgrounds. Benches and picnic tables are located throughout the community and there is a private waterfront park with a multi-purpose dock, boat ramp, marina with slips for 62 boats of varying sizes, transient pier, and racks for storing up to 42 dinghies, kayaks and canoes.
We are a friendly neighborhood with activities geared towards both adults and children. Every year the Annapolis Landing Homeowner’s Association (ALHA) sponsors an Easter-egg hunt, a back-to-school social, a family movie night and a Halloween party. There is an active Women’s Club which coordinates monthly happy hours for the grown-ups and runs a Welcoming Committee. Throw in the Spring sock burning at our waterfront park, spur-of-the-moment get-togethers with friends, community clean-up days and neighborhood self-help projects, and you can see why we love to live here.